Wednesday, June 2, 2010

January Birthday Verse

Since when

Ya No Duele porque ya to you fin encontre you
Hoy miro y siento mil cosas a la vez
See if I looked, I looked
see if I have much to learn
All I have is your look out of my memories
breezes to embroider
The madness that you want to give me if I looked
And look, see if I have sought both to give

admit I know
doors open only once
So low
From when I'll be waiting when I'm looking
From
Your eyes in the sky, you're shaking
I've looked at a million auroras
And no love me as you know
And I realize now may seem daring

But pure feeling
Please tell me your name
I'll drive by We
streets running far beyond what you think
And if I ask, if you ask ill

I have so much to offer someone I open closed doors and not looking
more meaning to my pain
Look I'm not crazy
From when you ... I go crazy

From when I'll be waiting when I'm looking
From
Your eyes in the sky, will have you shaking
looking at a million auroras

And no love me And in the end when I find you were alone

* Alejandro Sanz


name = "menu" />

0 comments:

Post a Comment