Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Nadine Jensonpregment

Balances for discontinued operations? so we call them? ..

Now I'm definitely a passion, it is useless to keep still in the house all the things that I've only take place on my already full closet strategic.
anyone is interested in material or Swarovski? and bags to transport the materials or other creations? For all the creations that I put on artesanum halved the price, so maybe I can at least return to some of the material used ..
And 'maybe some' sad to think that what has excited me so much in recent years, now I do not care any more '.. but it's part of life .. is growing and changing interests, you decide to use the time otherwise available ..

It is now almost a year since my life has taken a different turn and I realized that there is no 'place for this hobby .. I thank all the people that I have always followed, those who still write me, what passes for the event on my blog decided to devote a bit 'of their time ..
I realize that the post seems sad about going but I assure you I am not, perhaps it is aware of a period that ends .. but now that decision was in the air for a while '.. the blog is a bit 'that I upgrade to tears ..
So no more talk:) Pour the closet:)

Hugs to all .. but its all all:) Tania

0 comments:

Post a Comment