Saturday, April 24, 2010

Dried Vegetable Snacks



This sun
me back to life just remember my wreck, I must admit

some falls that helped me to climb more stairs.
Everything is changing, the government and people,
gateway cities and mouths lying,
when they say they live when they say they feel ...
abrígame My love tonight
has cooled and another year passed and I still love you both,
these hands are not smooth nor strong Abrígame
my love .... Again be my spring.
a child's crying is intense and strong
as impatience when something is to be
so I do not get strong and stronger every time you hold
the smile that will not start
but do not cut the wings, not to kill the
time just in case I get old someday you'll have photos pa `
see what i have been. Darling
abrígame tonight
has cooled and another year passed and I still love you both,
these hands are not smooth nor strong my love
abrígame .... Again be my spring.
My love tonight has abrígame
cooled and another year passed and I still love you both,
these hands are not smooth nor strong

* Vanesa Martin

name = "menu" />

0 comments:

Post a Comment