Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Singlets That Say Oklahoma On It

Murano Collection Limited Edition Watch

The Murano glass are always been skeptical in the sense that I've never understood where I could buy the original. I happened to have in my hands some pearl happened thanks to a swap but I have always left a bit 'puzzled, too defects, too many chips on the beads, opaque colors, and "silver leaf" botched. Saturday
the Crees (who does not know Christ: D) \u200b\u200bwas in Murano and offered to take me a little 'pearls: D
And here is the wonder of wonders!
These are ladies who are Murano glass beads! What colors! What light!






course I found it hard to resist the allure of these pearls (which came into my possession yesterday afternoon) and in fact this morning at six I was already there to tinker with forceps and cutter! The construction is simple, perhaps trivial, obvious, as soon as I do not know I imagine the views mounted so there was not even a booklet with instructions on how to assemble!
But I like crazy these series .. And you
What color do you prefer?






nickel free metal necklace with screw and green Murano beads





nickel free necklace with metal screw cap and blue beads and blue Murano




Nickel free metal necklace with screw and Murano beads burgundy and white hearts and amethyst Swarovski





the Ve say or do not you tell the news the ? ?
I found a job ..
as an accountant, 6 hours per day, near my daughter's kindergarten ... From
that finally begins to run well! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment