Sunday, April 25, 2010

Mexican Religious Candles

One year blog ..

Greetings to my blog which is one year old today! eh, yes, a year of real life and emotions conveyed through my creations. Every time I happen to be watching my old creations and almost ashamed to have them published:)
D'altraparte I started from scratch, without a wealth of experience but with a backpack with a great desire to create and express what they are.
Maybe you expected a "giveaway" but during this period are presissima and there are not successful, I have some orders to be filled and I have to prepare the markets for the month of May (four days) and while I do not have time to create something that I soon require and are therefore in constant travel.
These earrings are the latest that I have created and are part of the line as Precious Dreams entirely in silver 925.






lobe 925 silver earrings with Swarovski aquamarine and hook 925 silver and Swarovski crystal rhinestones

0 comments:

Post a Comment